Monday 9 May 2011

Day 1 - Sunshine on a rainy day

Day 1 - Sunshine on a rainy day
It's a game of two halves and today was similarly split a twain! Having survived the torrential downpours of the am,the pm has been a completely different water boiling container of fish for the intrepid voyagers who are in fact myself and the beetroot coloured sherpa Kerr are now hideous sunburned to within an inch of our lives. Arrival at the Shepherds arms hotel was indeed most welcome as was the beer garden although now as the sun goes down we are now entertained by the most veracious of thunder storms. The barmaid has in fact closed all the curtains and is threatening to lock up and hide under her bed. I thought this a reaction to the thunder but now I believe it was a reaction to our good selves; I think it may be time for bed! As you can see, I had pie!


No comments:

Post a Comment